Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Trip of the Year - 1/1/2011

Today I hit Harris Teeter to grab a few things that I had seen on the clearance rack, and I had a few coupons for free items. And as I mentioned yesterday, Bloom was having Super Doubles today only so I had to take advantage of that! This picture shows everything I purchased today between the two stores.


For those of you interested, this is exactly what I purchased:

(2) Gatorade Fuel pouches
(2) Green Works Toilet Bowl cleaner
(1) Coffee-Mate Creamer
(2) Ritz crackers
(3) Borden cheese
(2) Philly Cream Cheese
(1) Treasure Cave Feta Cheese
(2) Banquet Frozen Fruit Pies
(1) Helluva Good Dip
(1) Lactaid Milk

Total cost before coupons - $37.84
Total cost after coupons - $6.57
Total savings - $31.27 (82.6%)

Total YTD savings - $31.27 (82.6%)

Off to a great start!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment