Monday, January 3, 2011

Quick Trip Today... BIG Savings!

Just a small trip today, but I'm happy with what items I received!


Basically, everything Christmas is on sale at Rite-Aid for 75% off right now. These rock fountain garden things were included in the 75% off. The large one was $10 before sale, so $2.50 after. The small one was $5.99 and only $1.50 after sale. INSANE!!! I bought these as I figured they would make great gifts to someone throughout the year. The other item was some Christmas candy for a friend, and some household scrubbers that I had a coupon for.

Total before coupons - $20.39
Total out of pocket after coupons and previous UP+ rewards - $1.89
Savings - $18.50 (90.7%)

I like being able to do nice things for people and these gifts will come in very handy, and practically free!
What a great day!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment